The Union Public Safety Department reported the following arrests:
– Brandon Clint Mobley, 22, of 1130 Linersville Road, Union, was charged with simple larceny and resisting arrest. According to the incident report, Mobley had an arrest warrant signed for his arrest when he was located in a motel room. After several attempts by police to get Mobley to answer, officers retrieved a room key from the motel owner and found Mobley standing near the bed.
– Lequan Donshell Norman, 35, of 803 N. Church St., Union, was charged with disorderly conduct.
– Erica Danielle Fowler, 23, 1041 Peach Orchard Road, Union, was charged with assault and battery. According to the arrest warrant, Fowler struck another woman in the face while at 408 Meansville Road, Lot 14, Union.
– Henry Clowney III, 50, of 120 Aqua Lane, Union, was charged with DUI (driving under the influence), second offense, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
– Dierris Gerard Jeter, 21, of 203 Harris St., Jonesville, was charged with driving under suspension.
– Cameron Trent Wetmore, 21, of 610 Sims Ave., Union, was charged with driving under suspension.
– Mary Louise Sanders, 30, of 154 Wildlife Drive, Union, was charged with DUI.
– James L. Byrd, 58, of 306 Rice Ave., Union, was charged with driving under the influence, leaving the scene of an accident with personal injury and DUS. According to the incident report, an officer was dispatched to Exxon for a hit and run and then spotted Byrd’s vehicle — which had front end damage — on Hwy. 215. Byrd drove the vehicle to the Brittany Manor complex, where he stated he had hit the back of a vehicle and left the scene because he knew he was driving under suspension.
– Beryl Louise Collier, 49, of 604 Green St., Union, was charged with assault and battery and drawing in affray. According to arrest warrants, Collier was involved in an altercation at her home in which she drew and displayed a butcher knife as well as grabbed and scratched the hand of a man.
– Bryse Michael Rankin, 24, of 211 Pine St., Union, was charged with disorderly conduct and possession of a controlled substance. According to the incident report, Rankin was reported intoxicated in Food Lion. After transport to Union County Jail, officers found a total of six Xanax pills on Rankin.
The Union Public Safety Department reported the following incidents:
– A resident of Wallace Street in Union reported Dec. 10 that his vehicle had been vandalized as it was spray painted and the left rear window had been knocked out. The victim described the writing on the hood and sides of his car as “gang writing.”
– A resident of Carson Street in Union reported on Dec. 8 that the front passenger side window of her vehicle was broken out while parked on Chambers Avenue.
– A resident of West Main Street in Union reported on Dec. 7 that her pocketbook was stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at McDonald’s and she was inside eating. The pocketbook contained two cameras, a phone charger, keys, an ID card and other personal items.
– An employee of Lil Cricket, 1237 Arthur Blvd., Union, reported on Dec. 7 that a counterfeit $50 bill was used at the store on Dec. 6.
– A resident of Hillside Drive, Union, reported on Dec. 7 that someone tried to enter his residence through a back window. According to the incident report, the victim returned home from work and his burglar alarm was going off. Nothing was missing from the residence, but an officer noticed that a window air conditioning unit had been pushed almost inside the residence and the window had been raised off the unit.
– A resident of Charles Walker Road in Jonesville reported on Dec. 7 that her license plate had been tampered with while her vehicle was parked at 126 Horseshoe Circle, Union. The validation sticker for the year 2013 had been torn off.
– A resident of Wallace Street in Union reported that a four-wheeler was stolen from her backyard on Dec. 7. According to the incident report, the four-wheeler, which would not run and had three flat tires, is valued at $200. Officers photographed what appeared to be four wheeler tracks leading to the woods directly behind the home.
The Union County Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
– Ricky Price, 49, of 552 Edwards Road, Carlisle, was charged with criminal domestic violence, third offense, and resisting arrest. According to the incident report, Price assaulted and further threatened a woman at his residence and then went to his landlord’s residence. When deputies went to the landlord’s residence to locate Price, they were advised that Price had run into the woods upon their arrival. The K-9 unit was dispatched, and Price was later located by deputies in Chester County. He attempted to flee again after being advised that he was under arrest, but deputies apprehended him and transported him to Union County Jail.
– Stanley Eugene Jeter, 46, of 122 Byrd St., Lot 8, Union, was charged with public intoxication. According to the incident report, Jeter was found lying in a ditch alongside North Boyce Street and was unresponsive. He was transported to Wallace Thomson Hospital and upon release, he was placed under arrest.
– Barbara Ann Hall, 46, of 105 Lybrand St., Union, was charged with disorderly conduct. According to the incident report, a deputy working security at Wallace Thomson Hospital received a phone call from emergency room staff that a patient was standing in the hallway “cussing and being loud.” Hall was arrested and transported to Union County Jail.
The Union County Sheriff’s Office reported the following incidents:
– A resident of Meansville Road in Union reported on Dec. 7 that the tag had been taken from his vehicle.
– A resident of South 6th Street in Lockhart reported an assault by intimidation on Dec. 9. According to the incident report, the victim stated that she was on in her Jazzy chair on Lockhart Drive near the basketball court when the suspect tried to hit her in a truck.