UNION COUNTY — Candidates for statewide, legislative, and county offices will address the Union County Republican Party Friday evening.
Chairman Michael Fowler said that Friday’s meeting, which will be held at 6:30 p.m. in the Union County Courthouse, will serve to introduce the party’s ballot to the residents of Union County. The candidates that will be speaking include:
• Sally Atwater, a Union County native who is seeking the GOP nomination for State Superintendent of Education.
• Mark Cathcart, a Buffalo farmer who is running for the Republican nomination for the SC House District 42 seat.
• David Tribble, the former mayor of Clinton, who is also seeking the Repulican nomination for the SC House District 42 seat.
• William D. All III, a student at the University of South Carolina, School of Law who is running as a Republican for Union County Probate Judge.
• Scott Lewis, owner and operator of Lewis Funeral Home who is running as a Republican for Union County Coroner.
• Randall English who is running as a Republican for the Union County Council District 1 seat.
Fowler said the public is invited to attend and speak with the candidates. Light refreshments will be served.
Anyone needing more information about Friday’s meeting can call Fowler at 864-251-0604.