UNION COUNTY — The Union County Clerk of Court’s Office recorded the following verified property transfers during the week of Jan. 4-8:
• The transfer of Lot No. 9 on the northern side of Grant Street in the City of Union by Lorene Bevis Delinquent Tax Collector, James Marcus Kicidis, Michael D. Kicidis, Tammi Kicidis Howell, and Kenneth R. Roof to Monty Joe Bogan for $332.68.
• The transfer of a lot with improvements on McKanic Road, Union Township, by Lorene Bevis Delinquent Tax Collector, John Sims, and Estate of John Sims to Annette McKanic for $305.99.
• The transfer of a tract with improvements containing 120 acres on Rocky Creek at 170 Deer Trail Road, Jonesville by John H. Foster Jr. to Wendy Lee Foster and Life Estate of John H. Foster for $5.
• The transfer of a lot with improvements at 221 Bird St., Union, fronting 50 feet on the northeast side of Bird Street FKA (Formerly Known As) Center Avenue by Lorene Bevis Delinquent Tax Collector, Mary Ruth Johnson, and Estate of Mary Ruth Johnson to Freddie Gardener and Dorothy Gardener for $1,058.04.
• The transfer of Lots 15 & 16 with improvements on the subdivision of Thomson Land second addition fronting 100 feet on the western side of North Church Street, Union by Lorene Bevis Delinquent Tax Collector and Marie J. Kershaw to Christopher M. Cathcart for $365.63.