Tuesday, Dec. 15
• Union City Council meets at 6:30 p.m. in the City of Union Municipal Building.
Thursday, Dec. 17
• The Union Dixie Girls Softball Board Election will be held at 6 p.m. at the Union County Recreation Department.
Saturday, Dec. 19
• The Union County Booster Club will open the apparel trailer at the Union County Stadium from 2-4 p.m. for anyone wanting to purchase Christmas gifts.
Monday, Dec. 21 & Tuesday, Dec. 22
• The Union Medical Center Volunteers will have a $5 Jewelry & Accessories Sale in the hospital lobby on Monday, Dec. 21 from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. and Tuesday, Dec. 22 from 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Come by for some amazing deals and finish up that last minute Christmas shopping!
Tuesday, Jan. 5
• The Union County Beekeepers Association will meet at 6 p.m. in the Clemson Extension Meeting Room at the fairgrounds.
Light refreshments are served at 6 p.m. and the program begins at 6:30 p.m.
David McFawn, Master Beekeeper, will present a program on Pollination. He is the author of Getting the Best From Your Bees. Autographed copies of his book will be available for purchase.
Everyone interested in bees is encouraged to attend.
Clemson University Cooperative Extension Service offers its programs to people of all ages, regardless of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital or family status and is an equal opportunity employer.
Union County Arts Council
• Painting with Coffee — Whether you are a beginner, or a lifelong artist join us every Tuesday morning at 10 a.m.
• Monday Night Music — Looking for something new to do? Join us December 21 at 6:30 p.m. for a night full of local musical talent!
• Toddler Time — Friday, December 18, 10:30-11:30 a.m. will be all about the little ones! Any child 4 years old or younger, is invited to join us for a morning full of fun art exploration! Each child must have a parent in attendance. Cost is $10.
• Mini Monet — HO! HO ! HO! Merry Christmas! Join us Saturday, December 19, 9-11 a.m. The kids will be creating cookie plates for Santa and their very own Candy House! Space is limited! Register today! $15 member/ $20 nonmember.